Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Individual Research Paper: Final Assignment Instructions
Complete an individual research paper over three separate assignments.
Using your research and outline, you will complete a 5-6 page research paper complying with the formatting and content instructions below. The paper will follow the following format:
• 5-6 pages, not including title and reference pages
• Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced
• Left justified only with 1 1/2 inch margins on the left side
• 1 inch margins at the top, right and bottom
• Current APA format
• Numbered pages
• At least 5 scholarly sources that are less than 10 years old.
• Show block quotations for more than 40 words:
o Single-spaced with double-space separating quotes
o Indented 5 spaces from left hand margin
o No quotation marks
• Reference page in current APA format including active URL links (not included in page total).
• Double-space between references and single space within the reference.
The research paper needs to possess the following content:
• A title page that includes:
o Course number and name
o Case name
o Your name
o Date submitted
o Respectfully submitted to: (Instructor’s Name)
• Include concepts from the textbook that apply to the topic selected. Credit will only be earned for concepts supported by text page numbers. (Essentially, this is accomplished through integration of the relevant course content, using properly formatted, current APA citations.)
• Descriiption of the major issues related to the topic
▪ What are the managerial/leadership implications/responsibilities?
▪ What are the strategic organizational implications/responsibilities?
▪ Impact on employees, resources, and/or stakeholders?
▪ What are the legal concerns for employers (if any)?
• What laws specifically apply to the issue(s)?
▪ Biblical integration (not a separate section at the end of the document) Integrate Scripture throughout the document as appropriate to support the analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of the selected topic.