Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Below is the details for my paper.
The paper will be 5 with 10 scholarly articles. This does not include the title page, abstract or the reference page. The paper should be in APA format and writing.
Each week you have assembled a different part of your research paper (except for week 6). Please make sure that you read the comments and corrections and institute them into your final paper as needed. Note: The annotated bibliography paragraphs are not included in the paper. The references from the portfolio (as corrected) should be on the reference page of your final paper. The outline is NOT included in the paper. The outline is used to help you with the flow of your paper.
Remember that you will be using the same selected topic with all the assignments (except week 6) during the eight weeks of the course.
1. You must have 10 scholarly articles that are within the last 10 years. Scholarly articles are peer reviewed and can be found via the APU/AMU library. You do not submit the annotated bibliography as part of the final paper. You do use properly formatted references for the reference page.
2. Follow the detailed outline that you submitted. Your detailed outline is to help you write the paper and to ensure all references are used. It is not included in the paper.
3. Make sure that your abstract is on a separate page immediately following the title page. The heading is Abstract not the title of the paper. If you do not understand what is to be included in an abstract read the abstracts from the articles you selected.
4. Utilize the APA Helps as necessary in the Resources area to help you present your research paper in APA format, which means that you need to write a Title Page, Abstract Page and References Page separate from the body of the text of the paper. Avoid unsupported statements whenever possible. In many cases, you will write a paragraph of text and insert a citation only once. When you use a direct quote, include the page number of the source, too. Some may ask why APA is so important. APA is the mode of communication of the written word in the research field. It is the due diligence of graduate management students to excel at APA.
5. Make sure to check the Turnitin report and fix your paper for any issues with quotes and potential plagiarism.
6. Please remember this is an academic paper and 3rd person is required.