Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Create a job posting.
After reviewing the information from the job descriiption, as well as what you know about the structure and philosophy of Tanglewood, create a job posting for the Sales Associate. Make sure to include the elements of a good job posting, as well as the review of the EEO information to ensure your posting is legally compliant.
1. Use the Tanglewood Case (Attachment) study to review the job descriiption to create the job posting.
2. After creating the job posting, discuss where you will post the position and how to plan to source candidates.
** A job posting is critical in the hiring process. It is how an organization sources and attracts candidates to apply for positions within the organization. It is a way that an organization communicates with the public about a vacant position that it wishes to fill. Some elements of a good job posting should include the following:
– Position Title
– Position Type (full or part-time, temporary, etc.)
– Salary and Benefits
– Knowledge, skills, ability required
– Daily job functions
– Essential Functions of the job
– Required Experience
– How to apply
– Closing date
– Equal Opportunity information
12-point Times New Roman, 1-inch margins